Simply Protect Your Tallahassee Flooring With Our Clear System Floor Coatings
Our Clear System makes it simple to get the long-term protection for flooring you want to keep beautiful! With Floor Shield Clear System, it's not about making a new statement. It's about making the most out of your existing surfaces, whether it's residential or commercial flooring. Floor Shield Clear System pops the color of your surface and provides a vibrant, always-wet look. Our clear sealer is a true finish—there's no need to re-seal, buff, or polish the surface once it's applied.
Benefits Of A Polyaspartic Coating
- As little as a 5-6 hour application and walk-on return to service.
- All season application in 0° - 100° F temperatures.
- Manufactured with polyaspartic resin technology, a two-component coating system.
- Up to 4 times more durable than epoxy flooring.
- Seamless flooring with a tough, hard, pore-free finish that seals the surface.
- Colors will not fade or yellow due to age or exposure to sunlight or UV lighting.
- Virtually maintenance free! Sweep or wet mop for a like-new finish.
4x More Durable Than Epoxy Flooring
- Resistant To Chemicals
- Scratch Resistant
- Chip Resistant
- Color Won't Fade Or Yellow
OUR LATEST FLOOR COATING PROJECTS
Flake Color 850 Garage Floor in Tallahassee, FL
After grind the floors and using 100% Polyaspartic this 850 flake choice looks awesome. Garage Flooring Location: Tallahassee, FL Estimated budget: $3800 Gallery […]See This Project
New Home Construction Flooring in Tallahassee, FL
Here on this garage floor we had to cover the cracks in the floor and we used the chip color grasshopper. Garage Flooring Location: Tallahassee, FL Estimated budget: $3800 Gallery […]See This Project
LATEST ARTICLES & NEWS
Tips And Tricks When Renovating Your Bathroom Floor
While renovations often require a good deal of planning, nothing can be more nerve-wracking than tackling your bathroom. Although the textural aesthetics of your bathroom are something that you'll wa […]
Signs It May Be Time To Install New Flooring
Floors have a natural tendency to deteriorate. Over time, they take in dirt and debris, develop cracks and start to look downright ugly. You could remodel your entire house or you could simply replac […]